Author Topic: Newsletters  (Read 93 times)

Offline dkenner

• 1 Rivet member
Newsletters
« on: October 22, 2020, 02:26:48 AM »
A question.  Did MORE ever have a newsletter?  And if so, are there any copies that might still exist that could be scanned so they could go up on the RoverWeb and not completely lost?

Reason is that while talking with David Place (Selkirk Manitoba), I asked if he had copies of the Prairie Rover, the newsletter he edited for several years.  He didn't, nor did he know of anyone with any copies.  Then there is TARC (Toronto Area Rover Club), where basically the same situation exists.

On the other hand, for Ottawa Valley, just about all of the issues are on-line and deposited at the National Library of Canada.

Just curious.  If any exist, I'd like to preserve them.  A PDF suffices.

Thanks,

Dixon

Offline BenP

• M.O.R.E.
  • 4 Rivet member
Re: Newsletters
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2020, 06:58:39 PM »
If the ancient brain isnít hallucinating again, I think there were one or two issues of a newsletter some years ago. Julie Rosvall and/or Rhonda Hemeon may have produced it.

Offline davep

• M.O.R.E.
  • 5 rivet member
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2020, 01:17:13 PM »
 I think I have one .Will dig deep in the old stuff tonight .
 Dave P.

Offline dkenner

• 1 Rivet member
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2020, 08:50:19 PM »

It would be helpful if any appeared, so a copy could be made for the archives before they get lost.

Who else in Canada had newsletters?  Toronto Area Rover Club (TARC).  RoverLanders (BC club).  Prairie Rover (Manitoba).