Author Topic: Labour Day 2012 - Gaspereau Valley  (Read 17693 times)

Offline andrew*austin

• M.O.R.E.
  • 3 Rivet member
  • Finished but still working on it!
Re: Labour Day 2012 - Gaspereau Valley
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2012, 11:02:55 PM »
Austin and I had a great time too. Thank you to Peter and Julie and all the others who helped out :thanx  It was very clear that a lot of hard work and dedication went into this and it was very much appreciated.

I hope that you can pass on all that you have learned to whoever picks up the torch for 2013.

Offline gregb

• 3 Rivet member
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2012, 12:08:33 AM »

What a great event !

First, I have to thank Julie and Peter for giving up a large part of their summer, opening their property to everyone and working so hard to make the weekend a success.

Second, Rosie did a fantastic job along with everyone who helped cook, clean, run trails, set up, etc.

Third, thanks to Nick, Eric, David and Peter who gave us seats on trails and the wine tour.

Greg, Bettina, Thomas and William

Offline Agsflund

• M.O.R.E.
  • 2 Rivet member
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2012, 08:04:52 PM »
Looks like we missed another great weekend, after missing the Moose everything transpired to stop us attending Labour Day as well this year. The 110 has sat on the drive since last year's Laboour Day as I just haven't had time to do brakes and things to get the MVI. I was hoping we could at least come down for the day with the LR3 but even that got scuppered with a phone call which meant I had to go to Venezuela on 2 hours notice. Doesn't look like I'll be back in Nova Scotia until the middle of next week.

To Julie, many apologies for not returning your call, total chaos last week.

Now just got to get things together in time for the Moose.

Andrew
1989 110
2006 LR3

Offline andrew*austin

• M.O.R.E.
  • 3 Rivet member
  • Finished but still working on it!
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2012, 09:34:24 PM »
Our camera was at home when the "command" went out to leave our pictures with Rosie as we exited. We have posted ours here, hopefully they can make their way to the collection. (Our apologies if Gromit seems to be hogging the camera!) :photo   http://djblastyfone.topaz.feralhosting.com/gallery/user/Labor_Day_2012/